It was an amazing night and check out this manicure - my nails have never been so bling! And they matched my ring very nicely.
I'm not usually a fan of false nails personally but this Nazila Love Glamour manicure was absolutely incredible. I couldn't stop looking at them! It did take me a while to get used to them, and the next day to filed them down a bit so they were more practical. At first they were incredibly long and pointy which is the fashion at the moment. But they lasted all week long and I've never had so many compliments! A definite winner.
I would definitely recommend this manicure for a special occasion, they are a real work of art! And with Amanda Holden and Binky from Made in Chelsea wearing them they have the celebrity seal of approval. Speaking to Nazila on the night she said she wanted to make these nails as there is nothing else like this on the market, they are completely unique.
Then came the big event, watching Ghost the Musical. I'm not a huge musical fan but this was amazing. The special effects were incredible. Plus the actors were great, singing and dancing and their personalities were fantastic. I was blown away...and the men weren't bad looking either which helps!!!
We even got to meet the two main characters and got a lovely group photo.
And courtesy of the lovely people at Ghost the Musical I have two tickets to giveaway!! Simply email me your name, address and why you'd like to win with the subject as Ghost & Nazila Competition! firstname.lastname@example.org Terms and conditions are below. The competition closes at midnight Saturday 2nd June.
Check out the bodies (and voices) of the main characters in this awesome video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoK1zSQMeBo
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- The competition prize includes: 2 tickets to Ghost The Musical valid Monday-Thursday until 13th September.
- The immediate families of the blog offering the competition are not entitled to enter.
- milktwosugars Limited reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.
- The blog editor will randomly select a winner from all valid entries.
- No cash option or alternative to prizes offered.
- The winners will be notified by the blog editor following the closing date of the competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is milktwosugars Limited.