- Urban Decay Gridlock eyeshadow. I have NEVER found another eyeshadow that makes blue eyes look so gorgeous. Having used the same one whilst travelling (it came in a smaller box to put in the suitcase), I really missed this. It makes me feel utterly beautiful and gives me great, twinkly eyes.
- Soap and Glory Hocus Focus. This seemed like a make-up luxury not needed on my travels. Especially for this season where luminous, flawless skin is key this product does all the work for you. A little dabbed on cheekbones, or a lot dabbed everywhere, gives you glowing skin everyone will be envious of.
- All my lipglosses!! I can't narrow it down. What I've missed is having all the different options depending on my mood...in my suitcase I had just two. But I am definitely partial to the Revlon Lip Stains.
- Having my nails done. I had one (yes ONE) nail varnish, a pretty pink...but still I had just a pretty pink. Now I have metallics, pearls, brights, mattes, nail effects.......oh so spoilt!!!
- Jewellery. I know not technically a beauty product jewellery makes me feel beautiful. And I've missed being spoilt for choice in the mornings for what to wear...in particular my sparkly Swarovski rings. I love the bling!!
Friday, 2 March 2012
What I've missed most
Now I'm back home with all my lovely, lovely beauty products I'd like to do a little round-up of those I missed the most!