As it's National Chocolate Week I thought I would do a quick round-up of my 10 best cocoa butter products.
What gives chocolate its gorgeous taste, also helps to make every part of your body look and feel amazing.
1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - one of the originals and the best, Palmer's rich lotion makes your skin feel so soft and loved. Apparently tones as well as smooths, all I know is that it conditions my dry skin a treat!
2. Lush Mange Too Massage Bar - A massage bar you can eat?! Yes please. Lush have come up trumps with this one, a gorgeous honey and cocoa butter concoction which massages, moisturises and then fills your tummy!!
3. Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator - Mixed with Jojoba beads to create a softening and moisturising exfoliator this product smells gorgeous and leaves your face feeling amazingly soft.
4. Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick - Their Body Butter often gets the glory, but actually their lipbalm is fantastic!! They call it a 'lip luxury' and it really is, I definitely recommend this one!
5. Neal's Yard Nourishing Melissa Nail Balm - yes cocoa butter can also help your nails and cuticles! Deeply moisturising, it helps the delicate skin around the nails to look its very best.
6. The Sanctuary Brightening Eye Gel - Fresh yet moisturising this product zaps puffiness whilst the cocoa butter protects and softens the delicate eye area.
7. Origins Nourishing Face Lotion - Of course if it moisturises everywhere else on the body, then cocoa butter can also nourish your face. Especially good for the winter when central heating dries out the skin, this product uses organic cocoa butter.
8. St. Tropez Tan Optimiser - In order to preserve your golden glow for as long as possible, cocoa butter helps to keep the skin in top condition. Combined with regular exfoliation your tan should last as long as possible. You could probably use any regular body butter, but this product definitely has a luxurious feel.
9. Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque - To intensely nourish your skin use this chocoholic's dream of a face mask! Rich in cocoa butter, its deeply cleansing and moisturising. A real skin treat and only 99p!
10. Boots Cocoa Butter Body Wash - Organic and fairtrade, this cocoa butter gently cleanses, conditions and moisturises.
This just shows how cocoa butter can help moisturise and smooth every single part of your body!
Right I'm now off to buy a big chocolate bar...